A Few key Points . . .
Creating a link which is the full link URL of the location you want to link to is unprofessional.
Example 1 (Unprofessional):
To use standard text to make a link is much better.
Example 2: Here is another link format that links to the same place that is much better.
- Copy the URL you want to link to.
- Select the text by holding down the left mouse button and sweeping across the text.
- Click on the link icon in the menu.
- Paste the link that you copied into the link field.
- Click on the blue arrow to assciate the link with the text.
- Click anywhere in the link to open up the editing box and then click on the pencil to edit the link parameters.
- Click on the gear icon.
- Tic the box that enables the link to open in a new window.
- Save your work by clicking the update button which is in the right side panel which is not in the video.